New Hinksey CE Primary School
School Office Administrator
15 + 5 hours per week, term time only (15 hours grade 6, plus 5 hours grade 4 lunchtime supervisor optional)
Salary: £24,702 – 26873 (grade 6); 23114 – £23500 (grade 4)
Monday to Friday 8.30 to 12.30 flexibility may be considered for the right candidate.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated person to join our team. You will be the first point of contact for all our visitors, staff, parents & carers and we are looking for someone with initiative, excellent inter-personal skills, who can represent our School, our ethos and our values. We believe in living life to all its fullness!
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel. The post also involves using the school’s central database, Integris and training will be provided. You should be a good communicator with a confident and approachable attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines. You will need to have a strong attention to detail, be flexible and capable of working independently, whilst demonstrating a high level of confidentiality at all times.
To learn more about what it is like to work in this vibrant school community, visit our website and contact us to have a look around.
offered before the closing date
New Hinksey CE Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check as part of our recruitment process.
We have a vacancy for a part time Caretaker
At New Hinksey CE Primary school our environment and facilities are extremely important. We have spacious rooms, three playgrounds and 2 main buildings from the Victorian era. We are a team of friendly and dedicated staff who all work together to give our children and community the best.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing maintenance of the building and grounds
- Painting, decorating and repair
- Upkeep of plants and trees; trimming, sweeping and weeding
- Repair (within own capabilities)
- Liaising and managing external contractors
- Supporting the Headteacher with Health and safety requirements
- Planning and carrying out work in a way that does not interfere with the smooth running of the school
The person we are looking for will be:
- A practical person that enjoys being active and can manage the physical demands of the role.
- Friendly and approachable
- Responsible, trustworthy, hardworking and organised
- Have high standards and pride in their work
- Able to work independently and use their own initiative
Salary details: £12.53 per hour (grade 5), potential for additional hours during school holidays. Contract type: Permanent Hours: 5 hours per week. Flexibility of when hours are worked is possible, such as two shifts of 2.5 hours.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit or find out more about the role, please contact our school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 242169.
Please apply using Support Staff application form. We can provide a link.